Sunday, November 1, 2009

For the better.

Things have definitly changed for the better! :] i'm so blessed by God's Grace and his miracles. I definilty have fallen off with going to church and i really need to push myself into going. I need to stop using Football season as an excuse, especially when there are 5 services!

Its definitly been awhile since i have updated and i guess much has been going on. For starters...my parents were scammed by an attorney that was supposed to help them with a loan litigation. i dont know how this law firm sleeps at night. im going to destroy them. however, i have to admit it has been very stressful, especially since i have the flu and to do all this paperwork and commute to la to meet the new attorneys and be my parents translator has been unfortunate to my health and my well being. hopefully, now that i feel better i might be a little bit more motivated.

things at school have been going very well, and im quite excited! hopefully, ill be interning by next semester and i will be certified by the end 2010. Then transfer to a university to get my damn bachelors and hopefully my masters.

JPB and has definitly become a new person. hes amazing and wonderful. thoughtful and gracious. however, he still has the "selfish" typical boy behavior but i dont think any guy gets rid of that attitude until they're like 80. im very proud of him and our relationship today. I just hope that things will slowly fall into place. I have to admit im a tad bit jealous of his sister getting married. Not in a way im going to throw at fit and sabatoge their wedding but moreso, i wish it was me. Im so happy for them and i love them and im very excited for them. but i still wish deep down it was me. but i know that my time will come eventually, i just cant force it or it will never happen.

anyways, it definitly is time for bed for me. especially since im sick and i need to get rid of this cough. night everyone.

No comments: